Thursday, June 27, 2013

awesome adventures!!!

This is our first radish of the year!!!! LOOK GOOD?


 


Frankenmuth cheese shop!!!



we went to Frankenmuth, and we went to splash village, it is a water park/hotel
here are some pictures....



 
 


these are the slides, they go out of the building!!!

Jessica and I went in the lazy river!!

we also sat on slippery  Lilly pads 

on Wednesday we went to the fireworks, we went to bed at 11:30!!!!!

it's starting to get dark!!!

FIREWORKS!!!!

ooo...

ah..

and Jess is out, even for the finally!!!~

4 comments:

Erica said...

hahaha poor Jessica, couldn't make it until 1130pm! Your photos are great, looks like some fun fireworks! Splash Village looks like fun too, you guys are really enjoying the summer.

How was the radish? I've had LOTS so far, I can barely eat them fast enough!

Steph said...

Great fireworks pictures! I can't wait to see you girls in a few weeks! We have lots of fun things planned :)

admin said...

I remember seeing the fireworks one year. They are awesome! And the water park looks amazing, wow! :o) Auntie Becky

Anonymous said...

Wow Katie, sounds like you've had a lot of fun! Do you still dance? I haven't heard anything about your recitals this year, and I loved hearing about your dancing!