Sunday, November 10, 2013

LANSING and more!!!!!!!!!

 we went to Lansing!!






one of my favorite things was the art museum, I thought it was kind of small though!! 

WE WENT TO THE DAIRY STORE!! we ate dinner there I had cheese curds and a shake!! Jess ate a grilled cheese and a shake and meg ate chilly and a shake. I think my dinner was great!!!!

we also got to see the Michigan senator he was a very talky man and very nice !! 

we went to impression 5 and made slime

Jess is holding bubbles!!

say cheese!!


big bike isn't it?

ceiling of capital building

this was on every doorknob in the capital building!

and this on every hinge!

we also went to gymnastics at Flip Spot!!

I almost got my back handspring!!

1...2...3.........JUMP!!!!!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Those are all great adventures. I'm glad Mommy took yOu to Lansing. There are lots of fun things to do there. I thought the museum was small too, but very pretty.

Steph said...

Looks like fun! I saw your babysitting class on the family calendar. You'll have to let me know how it goes! Good luck, Katie!