Monday, June 24, 2013

We went to the beach and we went with my friend Amanda, it was a very hot day!!
We  made a sand castle!  Amanda used to be in my class, she is also in my choir, she was also on my soccer team

CRANBROOK!!!  We enjoyed going to Cranbrook on a hot day...
to cool off!! We took a picture by a dinosaur...ROAR!!

I entered into an art show, it was my first show! The reason I entered to be
in the show was because I took an art class at this place. 


We also picked strawberries they were GREAT!!!!!
 

at our farmers market  you can win a "harvest  basket"
and my dad won it!! This is his 3 time winning it,
my mom never won it.

we went to grandma's and grandpa's house, we went to a gun shop
and I came back wit my very own 22!! I LOVE IT!!! I got 14 bulls eyes.
 

me shooting it!!


then to cool off we went in to make strawberry jam and strawberry shortcake!

and finally we went to the park!

3 comments:

MOM said...

Looks like a great summer so far. We loved having you at our house. Keep on updating your blog with pictures of your summer adventures.

Joe said...

I really like your painting Katie! I may have to have you commission a piece for me.

- Uncle Joe

Steph said...

I love your green shirt in the art show picture! Great style girlfriend :)